Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Ella!

Happy birthday my sweet Ella! I can't believe you are already 4. You have brought such joy and laughter to our lives. Life is never boring with you around! I am so thankful that I am your Mommy!

We celebrated with the cow at Chic-fil-a yesterday. Ella wanted to have her party there, and I have to say, I was very happy about that! After the princess party last year, it was nice to keep it low key this year. :) Plus, I'm thinking it is pretty memorable to eat cake with a cow!

















Aunt Jen filled Ella's room up with balloons last night while she was sleeping, so that she would wake up with a big surprise this morning. How fun is that!? She is such an awesome aunt!!

11 comments:

Erik and Angela Green said...

Happy Birthday Ella! What gorgeous angels ya'll have! Thanks for everything guys and thanks for your friendship!

Erik

MBJones said...

Happy Birthday Ella! We love you,
G, MB, Cat & Chan

Brad and Shana said...

We sure had fun celebrating with you at the party. We hope you had a wonderful birthday. We love ya.

The Farmers

Nancy Suits said...

Happy Birthday Ella!!!! Wow, I can not believe that you are already 4 years old. Your cake is so pretty. Strawberry Shortcake is like my favorite!! Hope you had a WONDERFUL Birthday.

P.S. I love the ballons Aunt Jen.

chelle belle said...

Happy BDay sweet Ella! Love all the balloons! Might just have to steat that idea!

Bridenstine4 said...

I can't believe she's four! The cake looked delicious. What an amazing Aunt Jen---!

Tamara Chastain said...

Happy birthday Ella. It looks like you had fabulous day. Way to go aunt Jen.

Tim & Angela Fleming said...

Happy Birthday, Ella!! Hope you had an awesome birthday!!!
Love, Katie, Kyle, and Ella Fleming

Cyndi Lou said...

Happy Birthday Ella! You look beautiful as a 4 year old! I can't believe you are 4! Your party looked like fun and the balloons were a super cool idea Aunt Jen!!

Have a wonderful, blessed year Miss Ella!!

We Love you,

Joe, Cyndi, Anna Grace, & Austin

Jodi Brinkley said...

Oh my goodness! I cannot believe she's FOUR! Happy Birthday sweet Ella

-brittany- said...

Ada says Happy Birthday Ella! I love your Strawberry Shortcake cake. Love your "My Jenny". What a fun Aunt you have!