Friday, March 14, 2008

Pictures at Last!

Well, I was glad to discover that using a camera is like riding a bicycle, it comes back to you pretty quickly. This past weekend, some of our guys went out, so the girls and kids congregated at our house for survival purposes. All joking aside, the kids really were great! They played well without any major squabbles. It was a treat to hang out with all of them. Here they were watching Meet the Robinsons, and despite the fact that we have plenty of seating in our living room, they all felt the need to be in the same chair. :)
Ella and her best bud Sara Kate were having a jam session on the piano. I only wish I had a video so that you could hear them. It was priceless! Watch out Earl and Lyn. Y'all might have some competition soon. :)









7 comments:

Brad and Shana said...

Cute pictures....even if my two are scattered about in them.

I'm glad we'll have the blog to remind us (and the kids) of these pictures. It probably won't be too long, until their having real piano recitals....and who knows, maybe even their own concerts. (especially since big sister has already had her first recital)

The kids had a blast, thanks so much for letting us come hang out.

Love ya'll
Shana

jonesfamily said...

Wow! I think I may have 2 more future students!! (Just kidding)

Jennifer

chelle belle said...

Those photos speak volumes of your patience!!! Somehow, banging piano keys gets me in about 2 seconds! We're considering lessons this next year ~ I'm feeling a stretching coming on!!!!

Love your pics!

Jodi Brinkley said...

cute pics. I love how the kids look like zombies while watching the movie.

-brittany- said...

I bet there was not one dull moment. Looks like a ton of fun.

I completely understand about keeping the blogging under control. I have thought the same things and am trying to not let it become obsessive.

Cyndi Lou said...

Those pictures of the kids are great!! I can only imagine how wonderful those 2 angels sounded on the piano!! Have a wonderful day and thanks for sharing these pictures!!

Cyndi Lou said...

LOL! I just read your 1st COMMENT on my blog and I had to laugh out loud!! YES, I meant that as a compliment. You have impressed me so much with your blogging! I just love you! :) Have a fabulous night!!