Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentine's Banquet 2009


As you can see, I downloaded a ton of pictures the other day, hence the 2 posts in 2 days. Last weekend was our 2nd annual Valentine's Banquet at church. I absolutely love seeing how everyone decorates their table. They are all so different, yet all so beautiful. I went with a beach theme this year...I think it was a little wishful thinking. I'm over the cold weather and ready for some sunshine! Anyway, Maddie and Ella got a new pet out of the deal, so they were thrilled. Introducing...Mr. Beta.



I couldn't fit every table, but here are some of my favs:








3 comments:

Jenny said...

Those tables all looked beautiful! Mr. Feta, I mean Mr. Beta was a hit.

-brittany- said...

How fun! I love your table and am completely with you on being over the current weather!

Cyndi Lou said...

The tables all looked beautiful!!! Thanks so much Tammy for your help with mine. I was so very proud of it when it was done. :0)